Specialist Rucksack - Gardner Tackle
Designed specifically to meet the needs of the discerning specialist angler. Suitable for use in any situation.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps, with unique adjustable sliding chest strap for greater comfort plus a single carryall type strap for those who prefer a conventional holdall.
- Large main compartment, big enough to hold an SLR camera case and two flasks of tea!
- Generous thermally insulated top compartment capable of holding 5kg of frozen baits.
- 2 padded side pockets (one with drainage holes) ideal for wet weigh slings, scales, etc.
- Large padded front pocket includes a medium size Flip Top Box for end tackle bits and elasticated loops to hold needles, drills, scissors, etc. Flip Top Box also sold seperately.
- Two elasticated straps for holding unhooking mats.
- Tough, heavy duty, waterproof and rot resistant 600D polyester material and top quality stitching.
- Stiffened reinforced back section (doesn't 'sag').
- Size (main compartment): Height = 37cm, Width = 35cm, Depth = 28cm.
- Size (including all pockets): Height = 50cm, Width = 50cm, Depth = 34cm.
- Colour: Dark Olive Green.
Follow the link for a bigger range of Fishing Rucksacks.