Original PVA String - Gardner Tackle
A classic that's been around for 25 years now, Gardner's Original PVA String is still the No.1 choice for many of the world's top specimen carp anglers.
Super reliable and useful for fishing stringers, tying back long Hooklinks and a multitude of other uses, this truly versatile string remains as popular today as ever.
- Handmade in the UK for superior quality, unequalled by any other PVA string product.
- We recommend that the twin-twisted solid strands are separated for a faster dissolving rate if necessary - a particularly useful tip if fishing in cold water conditions.
- Each length of string will stretch considerably allowing finer strands to be produced and giving brilliant value for money.
- Available in packs of 4 lengths.
- Each length is 120cm (untwisted), approx 60cm (when twisted).
Follow the link to view a bigger range of PVA String.
Follow the link to view a range of PVA Mesh & Refills.
Follow the link to view a range of PVA Tape.
Follow the link to view a range of PVA Bags.
Read the article - An Introduction to PVA - by Chris Maltby if you want to learn more about PVA.