Pop Up Hook Aligners - Gardner Tackle
The brand new Covert Pop up Boilie Hook Aligners have been developed as an extremely easy way of creating ultra effective ‘D’ style rigs by combining a preformed D with one of our superb Hook Aligners.
Pop Up Hook Aligners offer an easy solution to tying tricky D-Rigs and create better hook holds by forcing the hook to twist aggressively.
The unique Pop Up Hook Aligners can be used with almost any hooklink material as well! This means that you can now use D rigs with either coated or uncoated braids or even light monofilaments.
The combination of mounting the hookbait a couple of mm off the back of the hook shank on a free moving hinge, along with an in-turned eye means when the hook bait is inhaled or mouthed by a browsing fish the combination of the weight of the hook and the angle created by the hook aligner will work together so the hook to naturally turns down into the fishes bottom lip or scissors where it will take the firmest possible hold.
These hook aligners also ensure that the hook twists effectively which ever direction the fish approaches the hookbait.
- Mount a Large Covert Rig Ring on the preformed 'D' and thread the Hook Aligner onto the hooklink using a baiting needle.
- We find it is easiest with a braided hair needle as it doesn’t catch pulling through the rubber compound used in their manufacture.
- Position the Pop Up Hook Aligner (as shown on the diagram) by pushing the hook aligner up over the hook eye.
- To ensure that rigs incorporating the hook aligners work to their full potential always make sure that the curve of the Hook Aligner faces inwards lining up with the hook point.*
*Remember - fine tuning of your rigs really makes a difference.
Covert Pop Up Hook Aligner can also be used to mount balanced hookbaits and bottom baits – they’re not just for pop ups!
Pop Up Hook Aligners are currently available in C-Thru Green and C-Thru Brown and Silt.
Large Pop Up Hook Aligners are best suited for use with size 2 to 6 hooks. .
- The unique preformed D enables anglers to create super effective D-Rigs in combination with almost any hooklink.
- Covert Pop Up Hook Aligners are quick and easy to use - no need to steam, shrink or shape before use.
- Small and super neat, they create the optimum angle to make the hook twist without reducing the effective gape of the hook.
Follow the link to buy your Pop Up Hook Aligners Today.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Curve Creators.
How to set up a Covert Pop Up Hook Aligner.