Nano Bug Indicators - Gardner Tackle
Leaner and meaner - only 3 grams! The ultimate lightweight Bug bobbin, catering for the specialist angler requiring extreme sensitivity for showing delicate bites, and for the carp angler wanting to ensure slack lines are allowed to settle down, flush to the lake bed.
The Nano Bugs have shed the excess weight of chain and metal fittings to weigh in at a tiny 3 grams (the original Micro bugs weighed approximately 6 grams).
- Dual position precision line clip moulded in reinforced nylon - will not damage your line.
- Extended 'antennae' will grip line, thus allowing you to fish slack lines and avoid wind bleeps for the ultimate in presentation. As with all Bug Indicators, they can also be fished the same as a conventional bobbin - simply pass the line through the clip for a running bobbin.
- Betalight slot designed to take ATT Tritium–Max Isotopes (6mm x 2mm). Isotopes are sold separately in Green, Red, Blue, Purple, White and Orange.
- Supplied with dedicated soft and supple black 42cm cord – allows long drops on indicators. 15cm and 30cm Anti-Rust Ball Chain is also available.
- Colours: White and limited edition Black.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Alarm & Hanger Accessories.
Follow the link to view a range of Hangers.
Follow the link to view a range of Carp Bite Alarms.
Follow the link to view a range of Betalights / Isotopes.
Follow the link to read an article on the Evolution of Electronic Fishing Bite Alarms for Carp Fishing.
Nano Bug Indicators - Video