Leadcore Splicing Needle - Gardner Tackle
Fine gauge gate latch needle specifically designed for splicing lead core but also ideal for delicate and small baits. A useful addition to any tackle box, an essential tool for the dedicated leadcore user.
- Robust latch mechanism to prevent snags on withdrawl.
- Tough stainless steel shaft for long life.
- Ergonomic Easi Grip purple handle with Posi Pip for use in the dark and lanyard hole for keyring attachment.
- Betalight slot on both sides.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- The original and best - beware of imitations!
- Length=11.1cm (with handle), 4.8cm (needle only)
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Leadcore Splicing Needles.
Follow the link to view a range of Lead Core.
Follow the link to view a range of Ready Spliced Leadcore Leaders.
In the following video Dave Ellyatt from ESP shows you how to Splice Leadcore without breaking your needles.