Fluoro Disolving Foam - Gardner Tackle
Quick dissolving Fluoro coloured floating foam nuggets have a multitude of uses including protecting hook points in weed or snags, showing the position of a rig after casting, preventing hairs tangling when cast, etc. Dissolving Rig Foam can also be used to pack spods to prevent bait spillage during long casts.
Rigwise Disolving Foam - Video
- Large resealable slider bag can be reused time and time again.
- Biodegradable foam is environmentally friendly.
- Contains free 'session pot'.
- Net weight = approx 50g of foam.
- Top Tip - For quick discharge just nick the hook into the foam. For a longer dissolve rate, 'lick 'n stick' the foam nugget by wrapping and squeezing it around the hook. It will remain on the hook longer before popping to the surface.
Tying the Parachute Rig by Lewis Read - Video
Making the most of your Hook Point, sharpening and protecting your hooks by Tim Childs - Video