Drop Out Back Leads - Gardner Tackle
An adjustable Back Lead offering the ability to easily adjust the tension needed to discharge the Back Lead from the clip in the event of a snag on an underwater obstacle.
- Unique clip with ribbed Sensitivity Peg allows easy adjustment for different situations.
- Low profile keeps line closer to the lake bed
- Now available in 4 finishes, Brown, Chod, Green and Gravel. Four sizes available from ½ to 2 ounces.
- When fishing in open water, for maximum grip push ribbed peg fully into rubberised retaining sleeve.
- When fishing near pads or in weed, do not fully insert ribbed peg into the lead so the back lead can release if it becomes snagged.
- 4 per pack
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Backleads.
Drop Out Backleads with Lewis Read - Movie
Get some good Tips on how to pin your rigs down to the bottom. - Video