Covert Supa Shrink Tube - Gardner Tackle
Using Supa Shrink Tube is an excellent way of enhancing many rigs effectiveness by extending and creating curved or angled kickers or line aligners that force the hook to turn aggressively and take the securest possible hook hold.
- High performance - consistent 3:1 shrink ratio means the tube 'grips' hooks and other terminal tackle firmly.
- Ultra smooth compound is easier to slide over hook eyes and shanks, yet when steamed it reduces down to a flush finish for the neatest possible presentation.
- Semi-stiff when steamed and once angled or curved it will retain its shape as required whilst fishing.
- For best results heat by steaming or immersing in hot water. Always take care not to burn or scald yourself.
- Strong and durable to withstand all the rigours of carp and specimen angling without splitting or distorting.
- 8 x 3" (7.5cm) lengths per pack.
- 2 sizes: Small=1.5mm/0.5mm, Large=2.4mm/0.8mm
- Low-viz camo colours available in Clear, Olive Green, Dark Grey & Mixed Camo to match any lake bed.
If you are making your own rigs or experimenting with new ideas, this tubing will help you get the results you are after.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Shrink Tube/Tubing.