Textured Camo Coating Powder - Gardner Tackle
The easy way to customise your own camo leads (and non-toxic weights).
Creates a rock hard and durable, sand-textured matt coating for ultimate camouflage!
- 4 colours available: Green, Brown, Sand, Black/Silt or make your own unique colours by mixing any combination.
- Rock hard (when applied correctly) - the coating will not crumble off or decay in any way.
- Contains approx 100g (enough to coat up to 100 leads).
Directions for Use:
- Using a pair of pliers, heat the lead over a flame (eg. gas cooker) until hot enough for powder to melt onto it.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of the powder onto the lead until it is evenly covered.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for a minimum of 10 minutes to cure the coating.
- Remove lead from oven using pliers and plunge into water to cool and harden the coating.
WARNING! TAKE CARE NOT TO BURN YOURSELF WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.
Follow the link to buy your own Camo Lead Coating Powder for Lead Sinkers