Bug Arm - Gardner Tackle
The Gardner Bug Arm allows the indicator to be set slack or up tight for fishing at long range, in weed or near to snags.
This 'swinger' style arm is a great alternative to the ball style chains supplied with the Bug Indicators.
- Twin pivot points allow free movement of the Bug indicator.
- Perfect for use with slack lines, with no chance of the indicator tangling.
- Bug weights can be screwed on to increase tension when fishing at long range or near snags.
- Weight: 15grams
- Made with 10cm stainless steel arm and fittings
- Standard 5mm threads to fit many bobbin bite indicators.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Alarm & Hanger Accessories.
Follow the link to view a range of Hangers.
Follow the link to view a range of Carp Bite Alarms.
Follow the link to view a range of Betalights / Isotopes.
Follow the link to read an article on the Evolution of Electronic Fishing Bite Alarms for Carp Fishing.