Bait Shuttle Spods - Gardner Tackle
Gardner Tackle has a long and distinguished history of manufacturing and selling spods, from the very first commercially available spod, the Bait Rocket to the hugely popular Pocket Rocket range and the technically advanced Particle Bullets.
For us, the logical next step was to bring together some of the established design features from the range – the size and spacing of the holes along with a modern design to fulfil customers requirements to be able to spod a variety of baits to their chosen marks without having to swap spods. The process has taken a few years but we have finally released the new Bait Shuttles.
The new modular Shuttle Spods carry their payload accurately with minimal bait spillage and retrieves smoothly when emptied.
- Available in two sizes.
- Aerodynamic design that flies straight and true making these Spods the most accurate that Gardner Tackle has ever made..
- The modular design means that you can remove the flush fitting, removable sleeve and immediately convert them to work with a wide range of baits – including boilies, particles, maggots and even sloppy groundbaits. Simply unscrew the detachable nose cone and pull the insert from body.
- The harness is made from hard wearing, yet flexible nylon cord so it will not get in the way when you filling the Bait Shuttle up either!
- Finally, the materials used in their manufacture, their shape and the harness length have all been optimised during testing for smooth retrieval (best without insert in place), and the buoyant nose cone aids accuracy by ensuring the loaded spod is well balanced and that the spod floats nose up, dropping its payload exactly where you want it.
- High-Viz orange nose cone is easily visible, even in low light.
Follow the link to buy your Bait Shuttles Today.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Baiting Tools For Carp Fishing.
Follow the link for an article on Bait Up Tools.
Gardner Tackle Bait Shuttles
The perfect zig mix