ATTs Illuminated Wheel Alarms - Gardner Tackle
After the phenomenal success of the original ATTs silent heads, the team at ATT have released the eagerly anticipated illuminated wheel version of their trend setting system. For use with the V2 ATTx Receiver.
The coloured LED has been moved from the front face of the alarm and is now positioned under the wheel lighting up the roller when a bite occurs.
Apart from looking simply awesome the biggest advantage of the roller being under-lit is that an illuminated wheel offers much better peripheral visibility where ever the angler may be in the swim.
The ATTs is supplied with a 2 magnet clear roller wheel that can be changed by the angler to have a colour matched wheel. This really enhances the colour of the light emitted and colour of the lit wheel has a deeper, richer, “lustre”...
Another big advantage of the softly lit wheel is that at night time takes don’t result in your night vision being “spoilt” should you look at the alarm.
The new Underlit ATTs heads retain the same core features, functions, size and bullet proof reliability of the original ATTs silent head.
- The smallest bite alarm to date with a built in transmitter.
- Height = 61mm, Width = 33mm, Depth = 21mm.
- Rubberised finish - Soft touch non-reflective rubberised finish for total rod protection.
- Built-In Transmitter - Compatible with the ATTx V2 Receiver & the ATTx Deluxe Receiver (only) - the alarms must be programmed into the receiver, which provides all the audible and vibratory indication.
- Simple to use, no Buttons or knobs for increased reliability - Put your rod on it and it's ready to use.
- "Intelligent" Protective Hard Case as Standard - This also acts as the ON/OFF switch for your ATTs, disabling the battery when fitted - remove the Hard Case to turn the ATTs ON.
- 100% Watertight...and we mean 100%! The absence of buttons, jack-plug sockets and speakers reduces the risk of water ingress and electronics damage.
- High 'Ears' - To prevent lateral rod movement and reduce the risk of a rod being pulled off the alarm on vicious takes.
- Unique 'False Beep' System - The ATTs introduces a bite detection system that will not cause false beeping like other roller wheel alarms do. (Patented)
- Digital Circuitry - The ATTs alarm comes with a high standard of digital circuitry and FM Radio for total reliabilty and performance.
- Low Battery Warning System - signals the ATTx receiver which will beep to warn the user of a low battery state on any ATTs head.
- Full 2-year Gardner/ATT Warranty - as with the V2 ATTx System and other recently-released ATT products.
- Multi-coloured user-changeable 2, 4 or 6 magnet roller wheels are available separately - With the 2 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 1cm of line movement. With the 4 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 0.5cm of line movement. The 6 magnet wheel is ultra-sensitive and beeps once per 0.33cm of line movement. The ATTs is supplied with a Black 2 magnet wheel as standard.
- Betalight Slot on each ear - Dedicated ATTs Tritium Max Betalights are sold separately.
- Brass Fittings - fixing bolt and nut - will not corrode.
- Supplied already fitted with a Free Test Battery as Standard - Please replace with a new battery before long term use.
- Available in 8 different LED Colours - Blue, White, Red, Green, Orange, Yellow, Purple and Pink. The ATTx Receiver is also available with all these LED options.
Follow the link to buy your ATTs Illuminated Wheel Alarms Today.
Follow the link to view the range of ATTx Receivers available for the ATTs Alarms.
Follow the link to view a bigger range of Carp Bite Alarms.
Follow the link to view a range of Alarm & Receiver Accessories.
Adam Rayner, recording at the Brentwood Carp Show 2013, quizzes a boffiny designer about the new features and design elements of the new ATT (Advanced Technology Tackle) iW alarm head.
In the following video you will get to see just how waterproof these little alarms really are.
(Video not the greatest camera angle work ever)