Long Baiting Spoon Handle - Gardner Tackle
A heavy duty 130cm abbreviated handle perfect for use with Bait Spoons for close range, mass baiting with particles, boilies or balls of ground-bait.
The Long Baiting Spoon Handle is also suitable as a short landing net handle on boats where traditional 6ft landing net handles can be awkward to manoeuvre within the confines of a boat.
The handle is also recommended for use with the Power Lifter Weigh Bar for ultra accurate weighing of big fish.
- Twin black foam grips for comfortable use. Critical spacing of the grips has been specified so that maximum distance can be comfortably achieved.
- Lightweight and super strong fibre glass construction – will easily cope with rigours of launching baits with our baiting spoon, landing or weighing big fish. Easy yo use and will stand the test of time.
- Well balanced - neither too heavy nor too light, giving more power to long range work.
- 3/8 BSF standard thread fits any baiting spoon or landing net head.
- Excellent value for money.
Follow the link to view a range of Handles.
Follow the link to view a range of Bait Spoons
Follow the link to view a range of Landing Net Heads.
Follow the link to view a range of Complete Landing Nets.
Follow the link for an article on Bait Up Tools.